Monday, May 25, 2009

Rest of European tour leg started

Today we took the Eurostar from London to Brussels and our friend Bram picked us up. Luckily the Eurostar did not eat my ipod this time around as I kept it very close by my side. Tomorrow we pick up the van in Holland and drive to Paris, can't wait!


Right now we're sitting in Bram's living room, blogging and watching Wildboyz and Jackass with some of our Belgian friends.


I would have a bunch of totally awesome pictures if I didn't leave my phone charger behind in Manchester so I have to wait til we get back to the UK because it's (hopefully) being mailed to London. For now I only have a car charger which there isn't always enough time to get a full charge on my phone, so it's constantly dying.
All of our other pictures are on disposable cameras which may or may not be developed and scanned at the end of tour.


Our 10 days in the UK were amazing and it was so great to spend time with our friends, we're really looking forward to seeing the rest of you in Europe!
Let the fun times commence!

Ali x

2 comments:

babesinboyland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
babesinboyland said...

Hey, it was awesome to see you on stage last night in mtp. Would like to do an interview with you sometimes what do you reckon?
xo
stephy
babesinboyland.info